light wight tower

  • David Thill
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012
      Last Sunday Jim Kc8pcj came over to my house to help put up a line in a tree for my g5rv and went  to show him my net project, my 5 element 2m  beam on my tower. When we walked to where my tower laid on the ground and found out that scraper's must have taken over half of my tower.
       So now I am looking or a tv antenna tower to but my 2 m & 440 antenna stuff on. If you have a good line on one please let me know. unfortunately I don have a hole lot of money to spent on a tower since I thought that I had one. If any one has any  leads on a tower please email me at kd8ocz@... or reply thank you.

      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ