Operation Care

  • David Thill
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30, 2012
      Operation Care for Labor Day ia AUG 31st SEPT 1st and 2nd

      As of tonight 8/28/12, We will not have the Sunday shifts this time.

      (((((( I am still looking for someone to take Saturday 12m to 6am. )))))
      we need 2 people per shift so it is very important to fill this last spot

      Friday set up: Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BLG

      Friday 6an to 12n Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BlG

      Friday 12n to 6pm Denny N8CTT and Jerome K8CCJ

      Friday 6pm to 12m Clark K8BP and Betty Cooper

      Saturday 12m to 6am Hank N8XX  and ________

      Saturday 6am to 12n Randy W8WXM and Perry

      Saturday 12n to 6pm John KD8YL and Jim KD8DLQ

      Saturday 6pm to 12m Adventure crew

      Barney KC8LLN will monitor the 82 and take care of the donations.
      Towing Trailer back Jim KD8DLQ

      As you can see there are a few one spots open. Pleas help me fill in these open spots.

      Please reply to this post, email kd8ocz@... or call 321-343-9023

      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ
    • David Thill
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 31, 2012
        Could every on on you way to OP care shift call down to OP care to make see if any thing is needed that would help out a lot

        We still need one more person for 12 to 6 starting tonight's midnight!!!

        Thank you to all who volunteering. Have fun be safe

        Dave Thill
        KD8OCZ
      • thill_8@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 31, 2012
          The open midnight shift has been filled thank you everyone.
          -----
          Sent from my Virgin Mobile.
        • David Thill
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 31, 2012
            So far ever thing is going great.

            Thank you to Jack NY8D for cumming out to help out tonight.

            Friday set up: Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BLG

            Friday 6an to 12n Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BlG

            Friday 12n to 6pm Denny N8CTT and Jerome K8CCJ

            Friday 6pm to 12m Clark K8BP and Betty Cooper

            Saturday 12m to 6am Hank N8XX  and Jack NY8D

            Saturday 6am to 12n Randy W8WXM and Perry

            Saturday 12n to 6pm John KD8YL and Jim KD8DLQ

            Saturday 6pm to 12m  Venturing Crew 9050

            Message 5 of 7 , May 7, 2013

              Operation Care will be Friday May 24th @ 6 am set up 6am to Sunday May 26 @ 12.00 pm. Weill be running 6 hour shifts. witch are Friday 6am-12pm 12pm to 12pm to 6pm 6pm-12am Saturday, Saturday 12am-6am 6am-12pm 12pm-6pm 6pm-12am Sunday, Sunday 12am-6am 6am-12pm tear down 12pm. One New this this year every one needs to ware thir class II safty vest. we will have 4 to stay at the trailer pervided buy the State police. Please email me to clame a shift @ kd8ocz@..., call 231-736-9670, 0r use TEXCOM. Thank You 73 Dave Thill KD8OCZ

              Dave Thill
              KD8OCZ

            • bill_fries_jr
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 23, 2014

                I'm coordinating Operation Care for the Independence Day weekend this summer.  It's coming in two weeks.  We'll staff the Nunica Rest Area Operation Care trailer Thursday, Friday, and probably Saturday with six hour shifts of at least two friends of radio per shift.  If you can help please drop me an email or phone call.  231.924.5910  I'm good on qrz.  de Bill, NA8M