KD8OCZ Birthday fox hunt, 8/26/2012, 3:00 pm

  • W8ZHO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2012
      Reminder from: W8ZHO Yahoo! Group

      Title: KD8OCZ Birthday fox hunt

      Date: Sunday August 26, 2012
      Time: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: W8ZHO Club house
      Notes: Hunt starts @ 3 until 5 then bonfire at the clubhouse

    • David Thill
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2012
        Operation Care for Labor Day ia AUG 31st SEPT 1st and 2nd

        so far I Have:

        Friday set up: Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BLG

        Friday 6an to 12n Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BlG

        Friday 12n to 6pm Denny N8CTT and Jerome K8CCJ

        Friday 6pm to 12m Clark K8BP  and Betty Cooper

        Saturday 12m to 6am _________ and ________

        Saturday 6am to 12n _________ and ________

        Saturday 12n to 6pm John KD8YL and Jim KD8DLQ

        Saturday 6pm to 12m _________ and _________

        Sunday 12m to 6am   _________ and _________

        Sunday 6am to 12n   _________ and _________

        Sunday 12n tear down Jim KD8DLQ and ________

        As you can see there are a few one spots open. Pleas help me fill in these open spots.

        Please reply to this post, email kd8ocz@... or call 321-343-9023.

        Dave Thill
        KD8OCZ

        ._,_.___

      • W8ZHO@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 2012

          Date: Sunday August 26, 2012
          Time: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
          Location: W8ZHO Club house
          Notes: Hunt starts @ 3 until 5 then bonfire at the clubhouse

        • Dave
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 26, 2012
            Operation Care for Labor Day ia AUG 31st SEPT 1st and 2nd

            As now today I still have a few spots open
            Lets get these spots filled thank you.

            so far I Have:

            Friday set up: Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BLG

            Friday 6an to 12n Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BlG

            Friday 12n to 6pm Denny N8CTT and Jerome K8CCJ

            Friday 6pm to 12m Clark K8BP and Betty Cooper

            Saturday 12m to 6am __________ and ________

            Saturday 6am to 12n Terry KD8KGO and ________

            Saturday 12n to 6pm John KD8YL and Jim KD8DLQ

            Saturday 6pm to 12m Adventure crew