RE: [W8ZHO] Good News

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9 11:59 AM
      you didn't have to wait once you pass the general test and have your csce from your ve team all you have to do is sign with call / ag  or ae depending on the upgrade you took kc8uny

      Mark <k8mhz@...> wrote:

      Congratulations!

      QRZ updates something like once a week.  So long as the upgrade is on the FCC site, which it is, you are good to go!

      73

      Mark K8MHZ