Dinner Field day

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2012
      How many are coming out for dinner on Saturday evening? I asked once before but there were no responses.

      In God I Trust.
    • Jason Blakley
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2012
        The 40 voice shack will most likely have 6, maybe 7

        --
        Jason
        _._   ..   ...._   ..._   .._   _ _ _

        Sent from my iPod

        On Jun 21, 2012, at 10:52 PM, kc8pcj <kc8pcj@...> wrote:

        How many are coming out for dinner on Saturday evening? I asked once before but there were no responses.

        In God I Trust.

      • Al Pepping
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 21, 2012
          KV8X solo

          How many are coming out for dinner on Saturday evening? I asked once before but there were no responses.

          In God I Trust.

        • Mark
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2012
            Hi Jim,

            I didn't see this come up before.

            Can you give out the time again?

            Thanks,

            Mark

            I am going to forward your question to the WMH group, too.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 22, 2012
              Possibly myself, Nicole and Wendy.  Likely me.

              Wendy and Nicole have something going on tomorrow and they don't know for sure if they will be done by 5

              None of us eat much, anyway....

              Taking from last year, how many showed vs. how many responded?

              73

              Mark K8MHZ