Thanks to Museum ship operators

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2012
      Thanks to the operators on museum ships weekend. The LST393 made 227 contacts. 18 of those were other ships. I am not sure how many contact were made from the sub and the McLane but it sounds like all did very well.

      The following is a message from the battleship New Jersey Team

      “ATTENTION SHIPS
      First: Congratulations to all Participating Museum Ships. It seems this year may be a banner year for contacts. Thank you for participating this year and we look forward to seeing all of you again next year.

      73
      Margaret KB2BRR
      Battleship New Jersey Team”

      In God I Trust.