Gift Certificates and flyers for Color Tour Swap.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
      Looks like I will be working on Saturday and not able to go to the swap. I gave two gift certificates to Tom (W8AMZ) and he is going to get them to the swap as a door prize, along with more handouts. If anyone is going and has the opportunity to hand out flyers please do. Try to make sure everyone there, Vendor and customer alike, get a flyer.

      In God I Trust.