Help needed for 5k race and memorial day parade

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 2:18 AM
      Hello all the north Ottawa Arc has been asked by the grand haven Dept of public safety for our help on Saturday may 26 2012 .for the kick of to summer 5k race we are meeting at the Dept of public safety training room at 7 :00 am than on Monday may 28 2012 the spring lake police department. Has asked for our help with the memorial day parade we meet at 9:00 at the spring lake E O C thanks if you can help contact. Me at kc8uny@...