Op Care

  • Tom Porritt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2012
    All,
    Please find attached the current status of scheduling for Operation Care beginning May 25th. We could still use a couple of people for trailer set up and to set up our banners and signs. I plan to make the supply run. Also have the following open shifts (2 people are required per shift).

    1. Midnight Friday to 6am Saturday
    2. 6pm Saturday to midnight Saturday
    3. Midnight Saturday to 6am Sunday
    4. 6am Sunday to Noon Sunday

    Also could use a couple more people for tear down.

    Please let me know by return email or call 231 955-6857 if you think you might be able to help.

    Tom, K8EOD

  • David Thill
    Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2013

      Everything is going well with op care. The only big thing now is I need one more person for 12 midnight tonight untill 6am. thanks to everyone pulling to gether to make op care happen this weekend.

      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ