Fw: [WestMichiganHams] Race in Grand Haven

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007

      From: Don Meyer
      Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 22:17
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] Race in Grand Haven

      Hello Everyone ….
                 We almost dodged the snow this winter … but then again we live in Michigan so we put up with lake effect snow ….
      I have been contacted by Grand Haven Public Safety for help with a 5K Road Race on Saturday, February 17th. The Run is for 9:00am to 10:00am and we should be clear by 10:30am by the latest. We will be meeting to get assignments starting at 8:00am so we can be in place by 8:30, some places along the route we will be assisting GHPS with traffic. At this time I do not know who is putting on the race and what the route will be, I will up date you on that as soon as I know.
      If you can help please send me a email at
      kb8odb@sbcglobal. net or call me at 616-846-7307 or let John Fisher know you can help.
      Thanks for all your help in the past and I hope to see you soon …. 73 Don Meyer KB8ODB
      P.S. Some of our regular helpers have gone south for the winter so if you could please consider helping out with this event we can use you .

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Emergency Coordinator for Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@ sbcglobal. net