Muskegon Amateur Radio Continuing Education Series

  • Tom Porritt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      The following is the current status of the calendar. We are working to increase the offerings through September.

      Muskegon Area Ham Radio Continuing Education, April through September 2012

      May

      5 New Ham Orientation, K8EOD, Muskegon County EOC, 1611 E Oak, Muskegon, 9AM to Noon

      9 Hunting DX, NA8M, Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council Clubhouse, 2888 Scenic Drive, 5PM - 8PM or later

      22 New Ham Orientation, K8EOD, Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Clubhouse, 2888 Scenic Drive, 7PM to 10PM

      June

      13 Hunting DX, NA8M, Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council Clubhouse, 2888 Scenic Drive, 5PM - 8PM or later

      16 Test Equipment Safety and Use, K8MHZ, Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council Clubhouse, 2888 Scenic Drive, 7PM - 9PM

      July

      11 Hunting DX, NA8M, Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council Clubhouse, 2888 Scenic Drive, 5PM - 8PM or later

      24 Test Equipment Safety and Use, K8MHZ, Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council Clubhouse, 2888 Scenic Drive, 7PM - 9PM