MAARC 2 Meter Net

  • Tom Porritt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      All,
      Please take a look at the attached list of net topics and let me know for which ones you might be able to make a 10 minute presention on the net. Feel free to suggest your own topics too. At this time, the day and time of the net is not set. We are also looking for a net manager or net control operator.
      Tom

    • Tom Porritt
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2007

        FYI, due to holiday, there will not be a MAARC 2 Meter Net tonight.
        Tom, N8YJT