Re: [W8ZHO] Michigan QSO Party

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2012
      Date? Camp Fire? Hot Dogs? Marsh mellows?

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 29, 2012
        The date is 4/21/12 camp fire cant think of a reason why not to have one. was told not to worry about the food I think it's already covered.I up for smores

        Dave Thill
        KD8OCZ

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 29, 2012
          The Club will be participating in the Michigan QSO Party on Saturday April 21st from 12 noon - 12 midnight at the Clubhouse.There will be a steak dinner at 5pm. The cost will be $8 a person and includes 1 drink (pop) If anyone wants to bring a dish to pass the may do so. We will also have a campfire and smores at nightfall.
        • Dave
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 31, 2012
            I am sorry to say that something has come up the same weekend as the Michigan QSO party. I will not be able to attend the QSO party. Could someone please take over. I will not be in town that day, however I can still help organize the event.

            Thankyou
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 16, 2013

              The Michigan QSO Party (MiQP) is Saturday, noon til midnight. We'll be in the 'test putting Muskegon County on the air. Join the fun! We can use you to operate, log, cheer, make the coffee, and generally enjoy the fun.