Fw: [MKGFD2012] WFD2012MKG group name/addresses have changed

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      I have change the winter field day Group to the summer field day group.
      All are invited to join that are interested in Summer Field day. I you already belonged to the WFD group you are automatically a member of the new group. all you have to do is change the e-mail address in your address book. See new address below.

      Hello,

      The moderator of the WFD2012MKG group has changed the group's name.
      This means that both the group's email address and the group home page
      location have changed.

      The group email address:
      mailto:MKGFD2012%40yahoogroups.com

      The group home page location:

      If you have links which point to this group or an address book entry
      for the group, you should update them, as the old addresses will no
      longer work.

      Regards,

      Yahoo! Groups Customer Care