Re: [W8ZHO] Group name change

  • Al Pepping
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012
      Jim is this still going to be a tri county effort (I hope !!!).  Will we have the same location, again I hope.....KV8X

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012
        Yes Kent County has expressed interest and we are inviting Ottawa county again.

        Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 10:40 PM
        Subject: Re: [W8ZHO] Group name change

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012
          Excellent.  The first effort with 3 counties 2 years ago  was a huge success, and adding MAARC to the mix last year was a big boost in the points category.  .      And the food !!!!!!!   Primo        KV8X

          Yes Kent County has expressed interest and we are inviting Ottawa county again.

          Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 10:40 PM