WFD News Flash

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2012
      Watch the WZZM news Friday evening for a special amateur radio segment. Jim K8COP and myself are headed to the WZZM TV13 Studio for an interview about amateur radio and winter field day. Some video was shot tonight and watch to see who it is. This will be some great PR For both Muskegon County Emergency Communication Service and Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council. We do not know exact time until we get there. either 5:30 or 6:00 news. After that, the video will be on their web site for 30 to 60 days.

      In God I Trust.
    • Al Pepping
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2012
        Awesomre !!!!!!!

        Watch the WZZM news Friday evening for a special amateur radio segment. Jim K8COP and myself are headed to the WZZM TV13 Studio for an interview about amateur radio and winter field day. Some video was shot tonight and watch to see who it is. This will be some great PR For both Muskegon County Emergency Communication Service and Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council. We do not know exact time until we get there. either 5:30 or 6:00 news. After that, the video will be on their web site for 30 to 60 days.

        In God I Trust.

      • K8TB
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2012
          Open note to the Muskegon group:

              Nice work. very nice. We can't do much about some wrong statements the media just can't get right, but, wow, very nice 2 pieces of PR..

              Thank you for that.

                  tom bosscher K8TB

          p.s., can I send a QSL card to get signatures of the new celebs?  :)

          When all else fails...  amateur radio works...