5 days to Winter Field Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2012

      This year the Muskegon’s winter field day will be held at the Muskegon Conservation Club 1921 Lake Dr. N. Muskegon. On JAN. 28 setup up will start @ 9am and on the air @12noon. We operate until at least 7pm and if the bands are good longer.

      This years event is being sponsored  Muskegon County Emergency Communication Services and the Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council.
      We will be using the call K8WNJ.

      We will be operating on or about the following Frequencies
      + or - QRM
      2 Meter 144.200 SSB, 146.500 FM, 146.820R PL 94.8    Site ground operations will be on 147.435
      10 Meter 28.400 SSB
      15 Meter 21.400 SSB
      20 Meter 14.255 SSB
      20 Meter CW to be determined