Re: [W8ZHO] MAARC Net

  • Tom Porritt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2007
      Bill,
      Got you down for "Fun and Games of DX" but would be open to any other titles you might suggest.
      Tom

      Bill Fries <bill_fries@...> wrote:
      Tom:

      I would enjoy presenting information related to chasing DX. I do quite
      a bit of this activity. There are newsletters, contests, QSL cards to
      earn, propagation, learning about split operations, DX windows, and a
      ton of other details. Chasing DX involves code and SSB as well as RTTY
      but not so much SSTV.

      This could be fun finding someone to teach a unit that is radio related.