Winter Field Day

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 17, 2012
      12 days to winter field day. Muskegon County Emergency Communications Services (K8WNJ)  & Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council (W8ZHO) will be operating winter field day from the Muskegom Conservation Club in North Muskegon. We will be operating on 2Meter thru 40 meters Phone and 20 & 40 M CW.

      2M will include simplex and the Muskegon 146.820 repeater.

      Will post Frequencies in following posts.

      In God I Trust.
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 7, 2014
        For those interested in operating during winter field day, We will be activating the Muskegon County EOC on Oak Street. Will will have at least two HF stations up and running, along with a two VHF/UHF stations. We will start operating at Noon and continue until we are ready to call it a day. This station has never been operated as an event station so it will be a good time to exercise the equipment. Please bring a dish to pass. Wives are also invited, to operate or just come down and visit. We will have two or three rooms to use.

        Talk in will be on the 146.820 repeater.

        In God I Trust.
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 8, 2014

          What Dates????

          Denny  N8CTT

          For those interested in operating during winter field day, We will be activating the Muskegon County EOC on Oak Street. Will will have at least two HF stations up and running, along with a two VHF/UHF stations. We will start operating at Noon and continue until we are ready to call it a day. This station has never been operated as an event station so it will be a good time to exercise the equipment. Please bring a dish to pass. Wives are also invited, to operate or just come down and visit. We will have two or three rooms to use.

          Talk in will be on the 146.820 repeater.

          In God I Trust.

        • bill_fries_jr
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 8, 2014

            Who, What, When, Where, What time, Why?

            ---In W8ZHO@yahoogroups.com, <n8ctt2@...> wrote:

            What Dates????

            Denny  N8CTT

            For those interested in operating during winter field day, We will be activating the Muskegon County EOC on Oak Street. Will will have at least two HF stations up and running, along with a two VHF/UHF stations. We will start operating at Noon and continue until we are ready to call it a day. This station has never been operated as an event station so it will be a good time to exercise the equipment. Please bring a dish to pass. Wives are also invited, to operate or just come down and visit. We will have two or three rooms to use.

            Talk in will be on the 146.820 repeater.

            In God I Trust.

          • Mark
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 8, 2014
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 8, 2014
                Who: Anyone who wants to come play Radio.
                What: Winter Field Day 2014
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 21, 2014
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 23, 2014
                    After doing some checking, only licensed hams and there significant other will be able to participate at the EOC. Due to the venue this year.

                    Can we bring guests or visitors?  For instance prospective hams or people who’s occupation is such they may have an interest in seeing the EOC?

                    Thanks,

                    Mark K8MHZ

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 24, 2014