Take The HF Challenge!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2012

      I hope you are working the HF Challenge! You are encouraged to have a DX QSO (outside the lower 48) and get a QSL card. Bring your card to the March meeting. We'll swap lies and stories.

      I just logged KH6BB, the Battleship "Big Mo" Missouri in Hawaii. On fifteen meters, CW. They were easy. Even though I put in a couple of "green stamps," it wasn't necessary. And I paid the postage with Forever stamps.

      You should have the QSO pretty soon so your card request can make the round trip.

      73

      HF Challenge RULES!

      Bill, NA8M
    • David Thill
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 15, 2012
        Just waiting on returned QSL cards here.

        Dave Thill
        KD8OCZ