in operation

  • kd8rfo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2012
      Hi everyone. I have my two Yeasu FT7900R/E's in. Hopefull to be on the net soon. I can receive on my handheld and have enjoyed listening in on the net. Some things I don't understand but will have to learn it, no problem there if I get with the right people. Thanks to all. This is KD8RFO 73's
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2012
        Gerry:

        Hang in there. It's worth the trouble of learning. We welcome you to our two-meter net on Wednesdays. Lurking is OK. It's just lots more fun to join in and transmit. We're a friendly bunch and we look forward to you getting all the ducks aligned and the rig working. Make sure you have the right subaudible tone and the right offset.

        73

        Bill, NA8M