How Does He Do That?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2012

      As you All know, I'm off the way, way deep end into DX. There are lots of places to hear of DXpeditions. If you're interested in reading about such things, look under these "rocks."

      The ARRL Bulletin. I get this from them because I'm a member. It's a check mark on your member settings page. And it's free and available to anyone who will wander their site.

      The Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin is another free one. They'll even email it to you every Sunday evening. http://www.papays.com/opdx.html

      There are premium bulletins. There is the Daily DX and the Weekly DX. I read this one for a year or so. It was a gift and great reading. I didn't renew. Don't let that stop you: http://www.dailydx.com/

      I like my DX Coffee. It's often a great start to the day. http://www.dxcoffee.com/eng/

      There are others. Good stuff!