Field Day

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 4, 2012
      24 Days to Winter Field Day    K8WNJ and W8ZHO will be operating from the Muskegon Conservation Club

      Only 172 days to ARRL Field Day. Time to start planning.

      In God I Trust.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 6, 2012
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 6, 2012
          I will watch the hard copy for the next few days and see if it gets printed.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 22, 2012
              Yeah...gonna be hard to sleep 2nite.....The geek factor........

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 16, 2013
                Just a reminder, Field Day 2013 in just 6 days.

                In God I Trust.
              • Mark
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 18, 2013
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 18, 2013

                    In the event of a real emergency, our emergency communications will be deployed to a convenient and logical place safely near the need. This year a goal of the Muskegon area Field Day is to simulate such a demand for communications assistance.

                    Therefore, the site of this year's Field Day will be announced Saturday morning. There will be ample notification on repeaters, email lists, list servers, groups, and we hope, maybe even a well placed telephone call.

                    Nobody knows where Field Day will be this year. Well, not today, anyway.

                    Bill, NA8M

                    --- In W8ZHO@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <k8mhz@...> wrote:

                    > Same place as last year?
                    >
                    > (You may want to post directions for the first timersÂ….)
                    >
                    > 73
                    >
                    > Mark K8MHZ

                  • Mark
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 18, 2013