ARRL 10-Meter Contest @ W8ZHO?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2011
      Now that we have sunspots and there's DX on ten-meters, do you want to do another contest from W8ZHO? The ARRL Ten-Meter Contest is the same weekend as the Soup Supper. Details, you ask? Check: http://www.arrl.org/10-meter

      Anyone in?

      de NA8M
    • David Thill
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2011
        if my daughter is not over that weekend I am in for a wile Saturday night after i get out of work

        Dave Thill
        KD8OCZ