FW: Block your cell phone calls

  • k8bp@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2007
      Good morning to all: Here is some good information that I received this
      morning from a friend of mine in Wisconsin.

      It only took only a few seconds to Register My Cell Phone to the "National
      DO NOT CALL list" that will "Prevent
      receiving those anoying telemarketing calls".

      Hope all is well and have a wonderful day.

      Clarke Cooper
      k8bp@...

      <judy.kocian@...>; <mroedig@...>;
      <TWurm@...>; <rab@...>;
      <Marie.Jentsch@...>; <rpmcgee@...>;
      <vickiriss@...>; <kmonagle@...>; <jnsbmer@...>;
      <seilerd@...>; <k8bp@...>; <Doneenbr@...>
      > Date: 1/18/2007 11:25:09
      > Subject: Block your cell phone calls
      >

      > > You can enter your numbers on the web site also. I did.
      >
      > > This is the same information that applies to your land lines. You have
      always been able to add a cell phone to this registry and it certainly does
      not hurt to do so. But it has been and will continue to be illegal for
      telemarketers to use automatic dialers to call cell phone numbers. See the
      web site below for details:

      > > http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2005/04/dnc.htm
      > >

      > > REMINDER....12 days from today, all cell phone numbers are being
      released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sale
      calls.

      > > .....YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS
      > >
      > > To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:
      888-382-1222.