Give Chris, W8CJS A Ride?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2011

      Chris, W8CJS is back in our area. He's living with his brother in a large trailer park near Evanston and Brooks. He'd like a ride to the upcoming club meeting. Can you accommodate? He'd like to bring along his trusty seeing eye dog, Spot.

      Please give him a call on the W8ZHO repeater. As he said, "I don't have a life so I'm always on the repeater." Please make arrangements directly with him.

      Bill, NA8M
    • David Thill
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
        If the wife does not need the van that day i will be glad to give Chris and spot a ride to and from the clubhouse. however if she does need the van Ill need a ride too lol.

        Dave Thill
        KD8OCZ

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
          Sounds like we'll need a bus service before too long.