Help needed

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 16, 2011
      Hello all if you are free tomarrow between 8:00am and 2:00 pm we could use your help with the oldboys marathon half marathon and 5k race in spring Lake contact John or don on the 145. 49 w8cso repeter and will find a spot for you thanks John
      Sent from my iPod
    • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 7 , May 30, 2012
        Hello all Sat June 16th the spring lake police are asking for our help with the heritage festival 5k race we will meet at the. S L E O C at 7:00 the race starts at 8:00. And should be over by 10:00. At the latest hf you can help contact me at kc8uny@... thanks John. Kc8uny