Help needed this sat

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2011
      Hello all the north Ottawa arc is still looking for help this sat sep 17 2011 starting at 7:00 am and ending at 2:00
      Some spots may be sooner than others we are meeting at William ferry park hope to see you there John kc8uny
      Sent from my iPod
    • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2014
        Hello all the Dept of public safety has asked for our help with the katty shack 5 k race sat April 26  we are meeting at the grand haven dept of public safety at 7:30 and should be over by 10:30 at the latest HF you can help contact john kc8uny at kc8uny@... or Don kb8odb at kb8odb@... thanks John kc8uny