  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2011
      Hello all the north ottawa arc is looking for help on the 17 of sept to help with the oldboys marathon and half marathon and 5k race in spring lake and fruitport and grand haven we need at least 30 people to cover everything we will meet at 7:00am at William ferry park the communication trailer will be by oldboys this year everything should be over at 2:00 some spots will be over sooner than others . if you can help contact don kb8odb or John kc8uny at kb8odb@sbcglobal.net or kc8uny@... we need to have a count on how many People we have for shirts and meal tickets  thanks John kc8uny

      Sent from my iPod