Help needed

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2011
      Hello all the north ottawa arc is looking for help on the 17 of sept to help with the oldboys marathon and half marathon and 5k race in spring lake and fruitport and grand haven we need at least 30 people to cover everything we will meet at 7:00am at William ferry park the communication trailer will be by oldboys this year everything should be over at 2:00 some spots will be over sooner than others . if you can help contact don kb8odb or John kc8uny at kb8odb@sbcglobal.net or kc8uny@... we need to have a count on how many People we have for shirts and meal tickets  thanks John kc8uny

      Sent from my iPod

    • Jtlr.fischer
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 16, 2011
        Hello all if you are free tomarrow between 8:00am and 2:00 pm we could use your help with the oldboys marathon half marathon and 5k race in spring Lake contact John or don on the 145. 49 w8cso repeter and will find a spot for you thanks John
        Sent from my iPod
      • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 7 , May 30, 2012
          Hello all Sat June 16th the spring lake police are asking for our help with the heritage festival 5k race we will meet at the. S L E O C at 7:00 the race starts at 8:00. And should be over by 10:00. At the latest hf you can help contact me at kc8uny@... thanks John. Kc8uny