Busy Weekend!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2007

      This weekend at the MAARC clubhouse will be a number of activities you
      are invited to attend and actively participate.

      First is a free breakfast starting at 8:30 am. There is lots on the
      menu and most of which you will enjoy! This breakfast encourages our
      ham friends to drop in and enjoy the gear sale and auction. Yep,
      we'll have a mini swap.

      You can bring in your gear for sale, we'll have gear for sale, and the
      fun starts after the breakfast. Some items will have price tags while
      others are offered on a silent auction. The larger gear will have a
      reserve price. You can bring in your gear and we'll horse trade and
      shoot the breeze until about noon.

      Starting at noon on Saturday we will participate in the FIRST annual
      Winter Field Day. The fun starts at noon and runs until noon on
      Sunday. There will be several shacks for you to operate and enjoy.

      We have been invited to work W7W, the special event station from
      Arizona. Clarke, K8BP will be one of the operators at their event
      shack. It will be such fun!

      Go to http://www.picmyphotos.com and enter the password "NS8Z" to view
      the equipment that will be presented for sale at the clubhouse on
      January 13th and 14th during the "Winter Field Day" operation.

      We have been having problem accessing this site. I understand that
      the problems will be fixed in the next day or so. Please check back
      there often to see the items available.

      Put this weekend on your calendar. You won't want to miss the
      activities. Kind of an open shack night on steroids. Tons of fun.
      Radio Active!