The 146.820 Repeater

  • Jim, K8COP
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2007
      Some more corrective improvements occured with the repeater after the
      ARES/RACES's meeting last night.

      Please check out the repeater and let me know of any problems.

      Also, we have an OK from a tower owner to move the repeater to a
      central tower site in Muskegon County. Were just waiting for approval
      from the Michigan Repeater Council before we can make the final plans.
      The new site if approved will greatly inprove the current system's
      coverage.

      Jim, K8COP