Help needed times

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2011
      Hello sorry I forgot the times we will meet at william ferry park the comm trailer will be at the start line this year we will be parking at william ferry park so we have the freedom to deploy from there we will be meeting at 7:00am the race is over at 2:00 pm there is a free lunch at oldboys brewhouse the food is free sorry you have to buy your own brew and you get a free T shirt for helping just let don or John know you can help and your shirt size thanks John
      Sent from my iPod