Help needed sept 17

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 5:16 PM
      Hello all Saturday sept 17th 2011 is the oldboys marathon and half marathon and 5k we are looking for help covering the course the course runs in to Muskegon Co ( fruitport ) we would like to use this as the set for 2011 but we can use all the helper can get we have 26.2 miles to cover if you can help contact John kc8uny or don kb8odb at kc8uny@... or kb8odb @... thanks John kc8uny

      Sent from my iPod
    • Jtlr.fischer
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31 1:21 PM
        Hello all the north ottawa arc is looking for help on the 17 of sept to help with the oldboys marathon and half marathon and 5k race in spring lake and fruitport and grand haven we need at least 30 people to cover everything if you can help contact don kb8odb or John kc8uny at kb8odb@ sbcglobal.net or kc8uny@... we need to have a count on how many People we have for shirts and meal tickets thanks John kc8uny

        Sent from my iPod