Aug 7 Field station exercise

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      I am still looking for more participation in our exercise this coming Sunday. Even if you do not have a field station to set up please come out and visit. I am sure all station operators would be very thank full for help setting up. See schedule below.
      Please RVSP kc8pcj@... if you are going to attend with or without a field station.

      Would like to have a head count of stations and people attending for dinner.

      M.C.E.C.S will be having a Field station demonstration and exercise On August 7 at 5:00 PM. Location it Ross Park in Norton Shores.
      This Project has multiple purposes.
      1. To display and share ideas for portable field stations of all sizes, from table top tool box to full all band all mode operation.
      2. To practice sending NTS msg supplied for served agencies that will be on site.
      3. To demonstrate to served agencies our capabilities.
      4. To provide some fun and fellowship between hams and served agencies.
      5:00 PM Check in and set up stations
      All personnel that are going to set up a field station in to check in at the mobile command post for location assignment.
      Once assigned proceed to location ad set up.
      5:45 PM Break for Dinner:
      Hamburgers and Hot Dogs supplied by MCECS. bring a dish to pass. Please RVSP kc8pcj@...
      6:15 PM Start exercise.
      This will include passing NTS message provided by Red Cross.
      7:00 PM Tour other stations.
      Tour other stations for ideas. Station operators may operate in free style mode.
      7:30 PM tear down.
      Station may start tearing down if they wish or continue with contacts if they wish.
      8:00 PM MCESC Sunday night Net.

      In God I Trust.