Field Station Display, exercise and Dinner

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2011
      M.C.E.C.S will be having a Field station demonstration and exercise On August 7 at 5:00 PM. Location it Ross Park in Norton Shores.

      This Project has multiple purposes.

      1. To display and share ideas for portable field stations of all sizes, from table top tool box to full all band all mode operation.
      2. To practice sending NTS msg supplied for served agencies that will be on site.
      3. To demonstrate to served agencies our capabilities.
      4. To provide some fun and fellowship between hams and served agencies.

      5:00 PM Check in and set up stations
              All personnel that are going to set up a field station in to check in at the mobile command post for location assignment.
              Once assigned proceed to location ad set up.

      5:45 PM Break for Dinner:
              Hamburgers and Hot Dogs supplied by MCECS. bring a dish to pass. Please RVSP kc8pcj@...

      6:15 PM Start exercise.
              This will include passing NTS message provided by Red Cross.

      7:00 PM Tour other stations.
              Tour other stations for ideas. Station operators may operate in free style mode.

      7:30 PM tear down.
              Station may start tearing down if they wish or continue with contacts if they wish.

      8:00 PM MCESC Sunday night Net.

      In God I Trust.
    • David Thill
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
        Just one question we operate in free style mode, will we use our own call or use this time to put K8WNJ on the air as a special event station?
        Dave Thill
        KD8OCZ

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
          Use your own call. Put contact in you own log.

          Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 1:01 AM