Re: Teenage Net Picnic

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 2011
      What Time??

      The Teenage Net's web site relates the details:

      http://teenagenet.net/pdf/TeenageAnnualPicnic-2011.pdf

      I believe that Ed, WA8V (he's Polish and from Manistee, an enclave of Polish folks) will be doing Polish sausage on the grill at one o'clock. There will be activities all afternoon. They include, but are not limited to, auctions, an opportunity to "adopt" Stanley for a year, group hug (oops, picture!), games, and just shooting the breeze or rag chewing.

      I believe the potluck picnic will begin around five o'clock. Their web site does not specify. There will certainly be songs and more rag chewing around a campfire in the evening. This is a wonderful event that IS NOT limited to teenagers. Our club hosts the event and we are invited to participate. You too!

      Really! If you could qualify to get into the net, even if you are not a ham but might know a ham, you're invited. Come on out!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 30, 2011
        Hot off the press:

        The picnic is at NOON, Saturday (today!). Festivities afterward.

        I apologize for leading you astray.

        Bill, NA8M
      • Tom Porritt
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2012