Fw: [WestMichiganHams] Re: Tech Classes in January

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2006

      Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 19:50
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] Re: Tech Classes in January

      Hi everyone.
      Mark, K8MHZ, is planning on starting a Tech Class in February. I
      have a list of 14 potential students at this time. Once Mark has
      the dates (most likely Wednesdays), time and location confirmed he
      will let me know. At that time I will begin the phone calling. If
      you have names of interested folks send them to me and I will add
      them to my list. I also read the post from Joe about the class in
      Holland on Monday evenings. So, the opportunities are there.

      Mark is planning on using the Gordon West book and the W5YI VEC
      team. Book is around $15 and the class itself is FREE. Testing
      will hopefully be done on the last night of class and that will be
      the standard $14 test fee.

      73
      Doc, KD8BGQ

      --- In WestMichiganHams@ yahoogroups. com, "Bill" <bill_fries@ ...>