Help needed this weekend

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011

      Hello all this sat and Sunday July 9 and 10 is the grand haven trialthion the north Ottawa arc is looking for help both days sat is the kids tri we need a few people for that event and on Sunday we need as many as we can get sun starts at 7:30 until 12:30 saturday time 7:30 to 9:30 if you can help contact kc8uny @kc8uny@... or don kb8odb @...

      Sent from my iPod