Help needed sat and sun

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011
      Hello all this sat and Sunday July 9 and 10 is the grand haven trialthion the north Ottawa arc is looking for help both days sat is the kids tri we need a few people for that on Sunday we need as many as we can get sun starts at 7:30 until 12:30 sat time to follow if you can help contact kc8uny @kc8uny@... or don kb8odb @...
      Sent from my iPod
    • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2014
        Hello all the spring lake ferrysburg police have asked for our help with the trail run sat July 12 2014 this run starts at coast guard park in to the trails on to north shore rd to north shore estates rd  up the stairs to the top of the dune and down the back stairs back to the park we will be meeting at coast guard park near the restrooms at 7:30 if you can help contact me at kc8uny@... thanks we also have the grand haven triathlon on Sunday July 13 2014 .We will meet at 7:15 at the Grand Haven dept of Public Safety . Thanks John Kc8uny