Re: Introductory Emergency Communications, From the ARRL

  • Doc S
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2011
      It is a good course Bill. I am currently Mentoring that course. The ARRL launched it to everyone back in April. It has been nice to mentor new students not just to the world of ECOM but to Amateur Radio! Several of my students have been licensed for less than a year. Yes, I did plug Field Day too!!

      I hope to see more people from our area taking the course.

      Best regards,
      Rich "Doc" AC8AL