park Photo

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2011
      Al Pepping sent me a sat photo of the Grose park. I have put it in the photos section of the FD Group. If you do not have access to the group please send me an e-mail and I will send a copy to those requesting it.

      In God I Trust.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2011
        looks like Randy W8WXM also sent me a Photo. I will mark the photo to show the area we will be set up in and post it.