Field Day Network Test

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      Things went very well at the logging network test today. We had 12 PCs connected to the network and logging. Took one laptop and went out a distance of close to 700 ft from the mobile command post and still had 3 bars of RF signal on the laptop. This should work great for field day.

      A reminder for those that may bring a laptop that has not been tested on the network. Very little time will be spent getting your laptop on the network on field Day. There are eight MCECS laptops available for those that need. You will be required to sign them out using the standard FEMA form. If your laptop connects with a few setting changes you will be good to go. The idea is to have our IT tech (Jason) playing Radio for field day not IT tech. He does that for a living.

      In God I Trust.