Fwd: [W8CSO] help need this sat

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2011

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:[W8CSO] help need this sat
      Date:Wed, 25 May 2011 19:08:11 -0400
      From:jtlr.fischer <jtlr.fischer@...>
      To:<westmichiganhams@yahoogroups.com>, <w8cso@yahoogroups.com>

      Hello all the North Ottawa ARC is looking for Help this Saturday may 28 2011 for the kick off to summer 5k run in Grand Haven we will be meeting at 7:30 at the Grand Haven dept of public safety for  assignments the race kicks off at 8:30 and should be over by 10:30 if you can Help contact John kc8uny at kc8uny@... or Don kb8odb at kb8odb@... we are also looking for help for monday in Spring lake for the SpringLake memorial day parade we will be meeting at the Sprink Lake village hall eoc at 9:00 the parade starts at 10:00 thanks John kc8uny