Help needed next weekend

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2011
      Hello everybody the north Ottawa arc is looking for help with the kick off to summer 5k run and the spring lake memorial day parade the 5k run is on Saturday may 28 2011 and the parade Is Monday may 30 2011 the parade starts at 10:00 or 10:30 we will meet at the spring lake village hall at 9:00 the time-for the 5 k run will be posted next week as soon as I get the time thanks John kc8uny

      Sent from my iPod