Soup Supper Saturday

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
      All:

      Can it be, only a week until the club's Soup Supper? Saturday,
      December 9, 5:00 pm at the MAARC clubhouse. You are invited to bring
      along your favorite soup or just bring along a hearty appetite. Soups
      of all descriptions will be available for the discriminating taste
      buds in our group. The cost, you ask? A free will donation.

      We would enjoy the occasion all the more with your attendance.