Re: [W8ZHO] Fwd: bumper sticker

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2011
      Do you want me to check with my sign guy in Grand Haven for a cost estimate?

      Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 8:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [W8ZHO] Fwd: bumper sticker

      I was thinking the we could also have them with out call signs on them and making it a small fund raiser for the club and a little extra to have you own call on them.
      any thoughts are welcome to bat around.

      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ

      From: David Thill <thill_8@...>
      Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 10:28 PM
      Subject: bumper sticker
      To: Tom Porritt <jtporritt.mail@...>

      Here is my base idea behind the bumper sticker/ magnet. I am going to put this on the yahoo groups for every ones input.

      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ

    • David Thill
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2011
        sure would not hurt

        Dave Thill
        KD8OCZ

        Do you want me to check with my sign guy in Grand Haven for a cost estimate?