Contesting This Weekend?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011

      We are putting together an entry in the ARRL International DX, Phone, Contest this weekend at W8ZHO. Would you like to lend us a hand? In this contest the stateside stations are the "dx" and the world chases us. Great fun and an opportunity to stuff the log with great dx.

      If you, and your friends, want to join us please drop me an email. You
      don't want to miss this fun event.

      If you would like rules, take a peek: http://www.arrl.org/arrl-dx

      We could use help with calling CQ, finding DX, logging QSOs, and cheering.

      It's fun!