Fw: [WestMichiganHams] It's the Jingle Bell Parade and we need your help .......

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2006

      From: Don Meyer
      To: NOARC
      Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 19:37
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] It's the Jingle Bell Parade and we need your help .......

      Hello Everyone … Once again it is time to welcome Santa Claus to Grand Haven for this Christmas season … yes it is the Jingle Bell Parade and it is this coming Saturday evening at 7:00 pm and we have been asked to help guide Santa and all his fans large and small safely along the parade route by GHPS and the Grand Haven Chamber Of Commerce. We will be meeting starting at 6:15pm at the Grand Haven Public Safety Parking lot so we are on the route by 7:00 and should be done by 8:00 if his sleigh makes it on time. If you can help please come out, we will be communicating on the 145.49 repeater … please send me a email reply if you can or catch John Fisher or myself on the repeater … bring your family along too as this is a real nice winter time event lots of floats with lots of lights … hope to see you there … 73 Don
      kb8odb@sbcglobal. net or phone 616-846-7307

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Emergency Coordinator for Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@ sbcglobal. net