ARRL DX Phone Coming

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2011

      The first weekend in March is the ARRL International DX Contest, Phone. Rules? Take a look: http://www.arrl.org/arrl-dx

      Is there interest in getting W8ZHO on the air for this event? With the SFI being near and often over 100 we might hope for propagation on many bands. This is a fun one and the clubhouse has lots of antenna assets.

      You in? Please let me know.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2011
        "You in?" I have not heard of anyone wanting to do this 'test from the clubhouse. Except Kirk, KO8Z. Thanks, Kirk! Who else? Don't be shy! Drop me a note or post a reply here. If you just come out to the clubhouse we might be "off" then and miss you.